Mineral Processing Solutions (MPS) is a dedicated supplier and service provider of mineral processing equipment. Focused on static and modular equipment design, supply and installation, MPS is capable of providing tailored solutions based on the client’s desired production outcomes. With a flexible approach we specialise in plants up to 2,000 tph, offering process engineering, equipment selection profiling, individual component supply, full process turnkey equipment solutions, as well as monitoring and efficiency consulting.
The successful candidate will be offered full time permanent employment along with stability, career development and the opportunity to establish and build your future, plus a great team culture.
About the role
• To market, source, sell and supply parts to our valued customers by timely responding to all front counter and phone enquiries
• Establish and maintain business relationships with customers by providing an exceptional customer service experience
• Assist with parts warehousing including stocktake activities
• Prepare quotations and sales orders
• Ensure lead times are met
As the successful candidate, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A mechanical aptitude
• Willing to go above and beyond to meet customers expectations’
• Licenced Forklift driver with solid experience in the safe operation of the forklift
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills
• A high level of attention to detail and be proactive in meeting targets and deadlines
• Computer literacy (Word, Excel, MS Office Suite and Pronto desirable)
• A current C class Driver’s Licence
Please send your resume and brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to: [email protected]
Initial enquiries can be made by contacting Tim Begley during business hours on 9359 0333.