Location: Gosford & Central Coast
Mechanical Fitter/ Heavy Duty Fitter
MPS (Mineral Processing Solutions) (as part of OPS Screening & Crushing Equipment ), WA & NT’s leading supplier of mobile screening, crushing, conveying and environmental equipment, currently requires the services of a qualified, motivated and experienced mechanical fitter or heavy duty fitter, to join our Field Service and Workshop Team. This position offers an opportunity for experienced, competent and quick-thinking Trades persons to utilise their skills and expertise in a dynamic and well-paced environment.
Reporting to the Business Mananger, you will apply your technical skills and abilities to a variety of situations in the workshop and field. Your daily duties include conducting maintenance, service, repairs and troubleshooting on a range of mobile and fixed screening and crushing plants, along with general earthmoving and processing plants.
The majority of your work will be conducted on Terex Finlay Screening and Crushing Equipment. This role has a great mix of workshop based and site-based work.
To be successful for this role, you must have the following;
• Full unrestricted ‘C’ Class Driver’s License – HR desirable
• Minimum certificate in Mechanical Fitting / Mechanical Engineering / Heavy Diesel Mechanic or similiar
• Experience with screening, crushing and recycling equipment is an advantage
• Sound knowledge and practical experience of hydraulics and electronic troubleshooting
• Current forklift license
• Pro-active and self-motivated
• Have a strong personal belief in the importance of safety
The successful candidates will need to be prepared to undertake a variety of maintenance and other tasks.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to: [email protected]
Initial enquiries can be made by contacting Tim Begley during business hours on 9359 0333.