Location: Gosford & Central Coast
Mineral Processing Solutions (MPS) is a distributor of leading mobile, fixed and modular processing and handling equipment, focussed on a vast range of market sectors, including mining, quarrying, earthmoving, recycling, forestry, ports, civil infrastructure and materials handling.
This position offers a sensational opportunity for an experienced candidate to secure a critical role within our growing company.
About the role
Reporting directly to the Regional Manager Eastern Australia, you will apply your skills and abilities to a vast variety of situations. The main responsibilities will include:
• Conduct mobile equipment sales and hire direct selling activities within defined territories to achieve personal sales targets and achieve overall MPS targets.
• Report regularly to the Regional Manager on progress of all activities, market trends, competitor activity and risk / opportunity factors identified
• Apply effective time management skills to plan and priorities workloads in order to meet sales / management deadlines.
• Assist customers with plant and process reviews, providing customer-oriented improvement and efficiency
• Devise plant proposals based on customer-supplied information and requirement
• Provide regular forecasts for equipment and hire fleet ordering requirements in a timely manner, as and when required by the Regional Manager
• Proactively improve the reputation of MPS within its associated business units, both with customers and stakeholders, by providing a high standard of customer service, ensuring any issues are resolved at first point of contact
• Increase the reach of MPS sales and marketing endeavors for hire, using a variety of methods, to cover the entirety of the designated territories
• Continue to increase the MPS customer base within designated territories in line with (or exceeding) market growth potential
• Work with the MPS team to establish a new customer base for the sale of aftermarket parts
• Gain supplier registration, prequalification as an accredited supplier, and preferred supplier status etc., with customers, for all agreed service offerings.
Skills and experience
• Minimum of two years’ experience working in a mining, quarry and/or heavy equipment sales environment
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a direct sales position
• Proven track record and business development
• Current C Class (or greater) Driver’s Licence
• Sound computer skills
• Be part of an energetic and collaborative team.
• Be rewarded with a great base salary.
• Fully maintained Branded Company Vehicle.
• Tools of trade including mobile phone and laptop.
• Additional training and regular support to advance your career.
A Full-time permanent position will be offered to the right applicants at a rate of pay that will depend on experience.
Immediate start is available.
Please send your resume and brief cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to: [email protected]
Initial enquiries can be made by contacting Tim Begley during business hours on 9359 0333.