The Telestack TC 424X is a track mounted fully mobile conveyor designed to work at production rates of up to 400tph. As mobile crushers and screens constantly get larger with increased throughputs, transport restrictions have not allowed for their on board conveyors to increase in size and length to cope with higher tonnages.
- Stockpiling from secondary crushers, screens, and shredders.
- Stockpiling crushed stone, sand, and gravel, mineral ores, mulch, woodchip/biomass.
- Stockpiling construction and demolition waste, top soil, coal, grain etc.
- Receiving crushed material and stockpiling safely over a quarry face/bench.
- Working as part of a mobile system on short to medium term projects.
- Ship and truck loading
• High throughput of up to 400 tph (440 Ton / hr)
• Maximum distance between tracks and head drum, for optimum stockpiling capacity
• Maximum lump feed size of up to 75mm (3″)
• Front and rear adjustable telescopic to obtain desired discharge or feed in height
• Engine protection shutdown system
• Counter weight built into feed boot area to give integral strength and stability inworking position.
• Folding head and tail section for ease of transport
• Paint specification, Cream: RAL 7032, Red: RAL 3001
• Options available