LF-520 Low Feed Hopper Feeder
The LF 520 is a track mounted fully mobile conveyor designed to work at production rates of up to 500tph (550 Ton per hr). Telestacks low feed, hopper feeder range is designed to be loaded directly from wheel loaders, grab cranes, excavators etc. feed auxiliary equipment, reclaim to other conveyors, directly load ships, trucks, rail wagons etc. Since the hopper feeder is track mounted the unit has excellent mobility on site and will eliminate double handling of material, which reduces overall costs for operator.
- Directly from wheel loaders, grabs and excavators
- Stockpiling from secondary crushers and screens
- Building stockpiles in warehouses
- Loading vessels and barges, directly from wheel loaders or grab cranes
- Feeding auxiliary Telestack equipment
- Feeding fixed equipment
- Reclaiming and discharging onto overland conveyor systems
- Mobile reclaim hopper, feeding onto Stacker/Re-claimer belt
- High throughput of up to 500 tph (550 Ton / hr)
- Maximum distance between tracks and head drum, for optimum stockpiling capacity
- Maximum lump feed size of up to 150mm (6″)
- Front and rear adjustable telescopic to obtain desired discharge or feed in height
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Natural design of the hopper gives integral strength and stability in working position.
- Folding head and telescopic rear for ease of transport
- Paint specification, Cream: RAL 7032, Red: RAL 3001
- Options available
- Reduces fuel cost by up to 75%
- Reduces operating cost by up to 70%
- Reducing loading shovel movements which reduces operating cost and improves safety.
- Increased safety as no need to stockpile with wheel loaders.
- Reduces screener idle time increasing production.
- Reduces face excavator idle time increasing production.
- Production rates of up to 500 tph (550 Ton / hr)
- Range of hopper capacities depending on application and production rate.
- Hydraulic folding head section allowing for compact road transportation.
- Can be packed into 2x 40ft containers for easy, cost effective transport around the globe.
- Unrivalled mobility and flexibility when in operation.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.
- Heavy duty design and manufacture