HF-1021 Revolution (48″ X 70ft) Hopper Feeder
The Telestack Revolution series comprises of the Hopper Feeder range with a centre mounted slew bearing that enables 360o rotation and movement of the hopper to enhance the mobility on site. This is the latest innovation from Telestack to ensure the ultimate flexibility of the Hopper Feeder range, when in a numerous range of applications. The mobility feature makes it ideal for barge loading/unloading, rail wagon loading/unloading and stockpiling. The ability to move parallel enables the operator to manoeuvre the unit parallel to the vessel removing the need to reposition the unit, when ship loading or ship unloading, boosting loading rates and machine efficiency.
- Directly from wheel loaders, grabs and excavators
- Stockpiling from secondary crushers and screens
- Building stockpiles in warehouses
- Loading vessels and barges, directly from wheel loaders or grab cranes
- Feeding auxiliary Telestack equipment
- Feeding fixed equipment
- Reclaiming and discharging onto overland conveyor systems
- Mobile reclaim hopper, feeding onto Stacker/Re-claimer belt
- High throughput of up to 1000 Tph (1100 Ton/hr)
- Maximum distance between tracks and head drum, for optimum stockpiling capacity
- Maximum lump feed size of up to 150mm (6″)
- Front and rear adjustable telescopic to obtain desired discharge or feed in height
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Counter weight built into feed boot area to give integral strength and stability in working position.
- Folding head and tail section for ease of transport
- Paint specification, Cream: RAL 7032, Red: RAL 3001
- Options available
- Reduces fuel cost by up to 75%
- Reduces operating cost by up to 70%
- Reducing loading shovel movements which reduces operating cost and improves safety.
- Increased safety as no need to stockpile with wheel loaders.
- Reduces screener idle time increasing production.
- Reduces face excavator idle time increasing production.
- Production rates of up to 1000 Tph (1100 Ton / hr)
- Range of hopper capacities depending on application and production rate.
- Hydraulic folding head section allowing for compact road transportation.
- Can be packed into 2 x 40ft containers for easy, cost effective transport around the globe.
- Unrivalled mobility and flexibility when in operation.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion.
- Heavy duty design and manufacture.