Astec has developed modular plant concepts that significantly shortens the timeline for new crushing plant development. Ability to achieve start-up possibly months ahead of a conventional plant approach, these modular plants offer outstanding maintenance access, reliable performance and a lower installed cost.
Benefits of the modular approach:
- Pre-designed modules reduce the engineering requirement for new plant construction,
- Modules are pre-assembled at the factory and ship in segments that stack-up at the job site with minimal crane time,
- Motors, handrails, etc. arrive pre-installed when possible,
- The number of bolts required for assembly has been reduced from thousands to hundreds,
- Modules have been field tested and incorporate real maintenance access,
- Modular plants are backed by a Telsmith guarantee.