The HF 821 is a track mounted fully mobile conveyor designed to work at production rates of up to 800tph (880 Ton per hr). Telestacks Tracked Hopper Feeder Range is designed to be loaded directly from wheel loaders, grab cranes, excavators etc.), feed auxiliary equipment, reclaim to other conveyors, directly load ships, trucks, rail wagons etc. Since the hopper feeder is track mounted the unit has excellent mobility on site and will eliminate double handling of material, which reduces overall costs for operator.
- High throughput of up to 800 tph (880 Ton / hr) of Coal @ 0.8T/m2
- Large 7 m3 (9.2 yds3) capacity hopper as standard
- Maximum distance between tracks and head drum, for optimum stockpiling capacity
- Maximum lump feed size of up to 150mm (6″)
- Front and rear adjustable telescopic to obtain desired discharge or feed in height
- Engine protection shutdown system
- Natural design of the hopper gives integral strength and stability in working position.
- Folding head section for ease of transport
- Paint specification, Cream: RAL 7032, Red: RAL 3001
- Reduces fuel cost by up to 75%
- Reduces operating cost by up to 70%
- Reducing loading shovel movements which reduces operating cost and improves safety.
- Increased safety as no need to stockpile with wheel loaders.
- Reduces screener idle time increasing production.
- Reduces face excavator idle time increasing production.
- Production rates of up to 800 tph (880 Ton / hr) of Coal @ 0.8T/m2
- Range of hopper capacities depending on application and production rate.
- Hydraulic folding head section allowing for compact road transportation.
- Can be packed into 40ft containers for easy, cost effective transport around the globe.
- Unrivalled mobility and flexibility when in operation.
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent
resale value at project conclusion.
- Heavy duty design and manufacture.
- Unrivalled mobility and flexibility when in operation
- High specification machine designed for ease of maintenance commanding an excellent resale value at project conclusion
- Heavy duty design and manufacture
- Ability to handle complete range of materials such as; Coal, Grains, fertilisers, Biomass, Ore’s (iron, copper, gold, bauxite), Aggregates, Woodchips, Mulch, Wood Pellets, Sulphur, Cement Clinker and many more