The high capacity, versatile heavy duty Colt 1600 scalper is designed to work in primary and secondary screening applications such as quarry and mining, construction demolition waste, sand, gravel, compost, top soil and coal.
The plant has the capacity to process at a rate of up to 600 tonnes per hour and can be fed either by a tracked mobile crusher, shovel or
an excavator. The machine is available with dual power technology giving flexibility to be powered by an external power supply or thestandard on-board engine.
- 4.8m x 1.53m (16’ x 5’) Double deck screen
- Variable screen angle
- Extensive range of screen media
- Optional Spaleck Screen
- Optional Triple Shaft
Screen Box (Note larger
engine and tracks)
- 1200m (48”) Wide collection conveyor
- 900mm (36”) Wide fines conveyor discharge height4m (13’ 1”) (with optional extension 4.8m / 15’ 9”)
- Midgrade Conveyor: 800mm (32”) discharge height 3.4m (11’ 2”) (with optional extension 4.1m / 13’ 5”)
- Oversize Conveyor: 1200mm (48”) discharge height 3.6m (11’ 10”)