FuelTrack™ Fuel Management System
Banlaw FuelTrack™ is a powerful management tool that saves you money by providing precise monitoring, reconciliation and centralised reporting of fuel usage or other liquid usage.
The Fuel Management System assists with fuel security, environmental compliance, stock reconciliation, maintenance scheduling, cost analysis, the calculation of burn rates, fuel ordering and rationing as well as compliant measurement for fuel tax credit and carbon trading schemes. It also enables efficient charging of third parties using your refuelling facilities.
FuelTrack can be customised to suit one or more sites and a mix of vehicles. It is a fully sealed, fully integrated system that is easy to use and easy to administer.
- Compact 400 x 400 x 200mm stainless steel enclosure with lockable door
- Rugged design with IP65 Rating
- Manages up to 3 nozzles: Incoming, Dispensing or Transfer.
- Suitable for customers managing one or multiple tanks, one depot per tank.
- Compatible with Banlaw Tank Level Monitoring System
- 2 channels with NMI compliance for use in custody transfer applications
- Automatic vehicle identification (Auto ID) capable
- “Smart Card” authorisation control for both user and/or vehicle ID
- Interfaces with a wide variety of flow meters
- From a voltage supply range of 90 to 250VAC, our power supply unit can provide safe and up to standard quality power to our Fuel Management system – 12 or 24VDC
- Multiple user software licence and reporting functionality.