Location: Gosford & Central Coast
MPS (Mineral Processing Solutions) as part of OPS Group of Companies the leading supplier of mobile screening,
crushing, conveying and environmental equipment, currently requires the services of a qualified, motivated and experienced mechanical
fitter or heavy duty fitter, to join our Field Service and Workshop Team in NSW. This position offers an opportunity for experienced, competent,
and quick-thinking Trades persons to utilise their skills and expertise in a dynamic and well-paced environment.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will apply your technical skills and abilities to a variety of situations in the workshop and field. Your daily
duties include conducting maintenance, service, repairs and troubleshooting on a range of mobile and fixed screening and crushing plants, along
with general earthmoving and processing plants.
The majority of your work will be conducted on Mobile Screening and Crushing Equipment. This role has a great mix of workshop based and
To be successful for this role, you must have the following;
- Full unrestricted ‘C’ Class Driver’s License – HR desirable
- Minimum certificate in Mechanical Fitting / Mechanical Engineering / Heavy Diesel Mechanic or similar
- Experience with screening, crushing and recycling equipment.
- An excellent knowledge and practical experience of maintenance operations and methods in different environments
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of hydraulics and electronic troubleshooting
- Current forklift license
- Be physically able to perform manual handling tasks – lifting up to 25kg
- Pro-active and self-motivated
- Have a strong personal belief in the importance of safety
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment Medical and Drug and Alcohol screen
The successful candidates will need to be hard working and prepared to undertake a variety of maintenance and labor-intensive tasks.
If you have a passion for variety and possess the skills and qualifications required, please send your resume and brief cover letter
outlining your suitability for the role to: [email protected]